Holistic Facial Practitioner Diploma
Facial Practitioner Diploma training is a wonderful course for anyone who wants to learn how to provide this profoundly relaxing and super beneficial facial treatment.
Facials are sought after by clients as they offer a bespoke and prescriptive skin care treatment..
This one day course is suitable for complete beginners and covers the topics below, you achieve a Diploma on completion from this training which is insurable with Westminster Insurance.
All equipment needed for the workshop, including a training manual, will be provided on the day.
All equipment needed for the workshop including a training manual will be provided on the day.
Products will be discussed on the day with your tutor.
Course structure covers:
● Benefits of Facials
● Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
● Hygiene, Health and Safety
● Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
● Necessary Equipment Preparation for Facials including Professional Ethics , Client Consultation and Contra-actions to a Facial
● Basic Facial Routine including: Cleanse, Tone, Exfoliation, (Optional Extraction), Facial Massage, Masks, Serums and Moisturisers
● Aftercare Advice
There are no learning pre-requisites for this Diploma
There is coursework to complete and case studies to do on 4 individual clients.
Suitable for complete beginners.
All equipment is provided, including training manual.
Accreditation with The IICT [International Institute for Complementary Therapists.]
Course length: 1 Day
Cost: Prices vary, Please contact us to find out more.